REAL ESTATE NEWS: openings, contracts, transactions, relocations
Five Star Trucking LLC purchased a 15,000-square-foot sales and service facility at 1515 Commerce Ave. in South Middleton Township from Gerald and Edna Golden. Landmark Commercial Realty Inc./Oncor International of East Pennsboro Township represented the buyer; NAI CIR of Wormleysburg represented the seller.
RSVP of the Capital Region Inc. leased 2,387 square feet of office space at 50 Utley Drive in Lower Allen Township from Reva Advisors LLC. Landmark Oncor International represented the landlord.
Transition Planning Associates LLC leased approximately 2,000 square feet of office space at 2000 Linglestown Road in Susquehanna Township from Hoffer Properties. Landmark Oncor International represented the landlord.
Keystone Human Services purchased a 15,000-square-foot office building at 8182 Adams Drive in Swatara Township from JBJ Commercial Properties. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
J. Michael Brill & Associates, Lobar Properties Inc., Richard P. Tokosh, Barclay Heiges Associates and The Baron Group, all doing business as Rossmoyne Condominium Partners, purchased 2.26 acres of land at West Lisburn and Mill roads in Upper Allen Township from Country Square Partnership. Re/Max Realty Associates of Camp Hill represented the buyers; Landmark Oncor International represented the seller.
Something Old Something New Bridals opened at 420 E. Cumberland St. in Lebanon.
Richard Reilly leased 3,500 square feet of retail space at 17 W. Main St. in Mechanicsburg from Sangrey Properties LLC for a new art gallery. Landmark Oncor International represented the tenant; RSR Realtors of Lemoyne represented the landlord.
The Internet Workshop LLC leased professional office space at 224 Pine St. in Harrisburg from the Pennsylvania Retailers Association. RSR Realtors represented both parties.
Caromal Colours Inc. leased 4,000 square feet of retail space at 15 E. Main St. in Mechanicsburg from Sangrey Properties LLC. RSR Realtors represented both parties.
Freight Express Inc., which does business as FEI Cold Storage, leased 26,990 square feet of freezer warehouse space at 3700 Industrial Road in Harrisburg from KTR Harrisburg LLC to accommodate expansion. High Associates Ltd. represented the tenant; CBRE Inc. represented the landlord.
JCC Ventures Inc. leased 1,440 square feet of space in the Sporting Hill Shopping Center on the Carlisle Pike in Hampden Township for a Little Caesars restaurant. Lawyers Realty LLC represented the landlord.
The York County Economic Development Corp. issued a $1.7 million Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority loan to L&W Apparel Co. Inc., which does business as Legacy, to acquire and renovate 300 Fame Drive in Penn Township. Total project costs were estimated at approximately $3 million. The 20,000-square-foot renovation created a combination of warehouse, light manufacturing and office space, including refurbishment of production space and the front facade, and construction of approximately 8,800 square feet of new office space.
Tri-Point Development Co. purchased approximately 12 acres of undeveloped land at 900 Keckler Road in Swatara Township from D&D Inc. Highpointe Commercial Realty Advisors represented both parties.
Cone a Café LLC purchased 1,200 square feet of retail space at 203 E. Emaus St. in Middletown from Cone a Cabana Corp. NAI CIR represented both parties.
Scheler Realty LLC purchased a 15,658-square-foot warehouse at 1515 Commerce Ave. in South Middleton Township from Gerry and Edna Golden. Landmark Oncor International represented the buyer; NAI CIR represented the sellers.
K.J. Lee Holdings LLC purchased a 2,622-square-foot office condo at 6 N. Progress Ave. in Susquehanna Township from Centric Bank. NAI CIR represented both parties.
Harrisburg-based Quandel Construction Group Inc. will renovate The Church of the Epiphany in Sayre, Bradford County, for the Diocese of Scranton. The $1.6 million project will include interior renovations and architectural upgrades, structural repairs, a new elevator, a new kitchen for the parish hall and a new roof. The architect is Hemmler & Camayd Architects PC.
Quandel Construction will provide sitework, clearing and construction of three 3,200-square-foot cabins for The Salvation Army's Camp Ladore staff housing project in Waymart, Wayne County.
FP+A Inc. of Lower Paxton Township will develop drawings for The Flynn Group of Philadelphia's planned changes to the Ames True Temper warehouse facility in Cumberland County.
Schmidt Baking Co. Inc. purchased a 21-door cross dock terminal facility in the Turnpike Industrial Park at 2755 Turnpike Industrial Road in Lower Swatara Township from Heartland Realty LLC. Landmark Oncor International represented both parties.
Szeles Investment LP purchased a property at 6010 Derry St. in Swatara Township from Derry Street Partners LP for a Sheetz convenience store. RSR Realtors represented the buyer; Marcus and Millichap represented the seller.
TEG I LP purchased a property at 6004 Derry St. in Swatara Township from Derry Street Partners LP for a McDonalds restaurant. RSR Realtors represented the buyer; Marcus and Millichap represented the seller.
Simeral Construction Co. of Lititz will provide renovations and improvements to the York Central Market. The 34,000-square-foot project will cost about $1.9 million. The project architect is Murphy & Dittenhafer Architects of York.
Your Photo Place Inc. will open a location at 1033 Quentin Road in Lebanon.
Chi L. Hoang purchased 3,200 square feet of commercial space at 745 W. Main St. in Palmyra from R&K Subs. Integrity 1st Real Estate represented the buyer; NAI CIR represented the seller.
Crane Cartage LLC leased 50,000 square feet of warehouse space at 915 Woodland View Drive in Manchester Township from Woodland View York LP for an additional location for its logistics company. NAI CIR represented the tenant; Cushman & Wakefield Inc. represented the landlord.
Evergreen Property Trust LLC purchased three industrial sites totaling approximately 40 acres within the Upper Allen Business Park along Independence Avenue in Upper Allen Township from Frank M. Bingman Trust. Landmark Oncor International represented the buyer; Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. of Lemoyne represented the seller.