Innovation Cafe: Perfecting the Investor Pitch
Wednesday, Mar. 26, 2014
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Penn State Hershey University Conference Center 500 University Drive Hershey, PA 17033 Directions
If you are conducting breakthrough research that could make a significant impact on society if available outside an academic setting, this Innovation Cafe is for you!
Join us for the March 26 Innovation Cafe as nationally recognized innovation and entrepreneurial mentors, Merom Klein, Ph.D. and Louise Yochee Klein, Psy.D., of Courage Institute International, share key techniques to capture the imagination of investors.
Merom and Louis advise entrepreneurial leaders in corporate, academic and incubator settings throughout the United States, Israel, Canada, Scotland, Singapore and Kenya. The team also serve as mentors and entrepreneurial coaches for Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic, as well as, adjunct professors in business communication at Temple University.
The Courage Institute International provides expertise in generative thinking and innovation leadership, using data driven "voice-of-the-customer" inquiry, diverse cross-functional perspectives and creative breakthrough thinking techniques to accelerate the innovation process.
This Innovation Cafe will cover:
• How to pitch a technology to investors and provide you with valuable feedback on how your pitch may be received
• What do to if an investor wants to fund the technology
• How to capture the imagination of investors, who march to a different rhythm from your academic colleagues
• How to access the commercial potential of an academic discovery as an entrepreneurial venture or as an innovation that could be licensed to a company
• What is required to be the CEO, CTO, COO or CBO of a company
This event is free to attend.
Event Website: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/perfecting-the-investor-pitch-innovation-cafe-march-26-2014-tickets-9881040458 Online Registration Available: Yes
Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Sara Love email@example.com Phone: (717) 531-0003